Customer Success Manager - Master Data, Cloud, Retail, FMCG - £65K - £70K + Package + Bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global brand to be responsible for ensuring our key clients deliver on the benefits defined in association with the adoption of our leading cloud based master data service.
Role of the Customer Success Manager
- Drive adoption of the programme within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business.
- Work with the Industry Engagement, Support and product Management to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth 'go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to align the service with their business objectives and strategy so that the programme provides continued value driving long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; providing insight to customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to 'Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate customers’ requirements and possible challenges.
- Promote the programmes services (enhancements/updates/new initiatives/maintenance) through the relationships nurtured within the accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
Requirements of the Customer Success Manager
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing a customer experience programme to meet them and ongoing plan to increase value over time.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts and describe complex situations in simple language.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and focus robust and diverse group of stakeholders, delivering specified outcome to time and budget.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills, supported by excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Politically astute with experience of managing mixed internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Account Manager
- Customer Success