Job; Customer Success Manager - Hybrid (Remote & London)
This company is on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building technology that empowers great causes. Their donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million pounds a year. Launched in 2012, they’ve come a long way — they’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focused investors, they’ve grown to 85 people, and they’re looking to increase that number even further in 2022. It’s still early, but they’re on an incredible journey.
They’re looking for a Customer Success Manager for their commercial team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially driven organisation and to own and build relationships with their key charities. Reporting to their Customer Success Lead, you’ll be critical in transforming digital fundraising in the UK charity sector - and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute;
- Provide sector leading relationship management to your portfolio of their largest accounts enabling them to raise more for their causes and reach their full fundraising potential.
- Focus on driving product adoption, creating a positive customer experience and account growth.
- Be in the internal voice of the customer, work with their product team to deliver feedback to shape their product roadmap to ensure delivering the best product to support their charities.
- Nurture customer advocacy in the form of testimonials, references and case studies.
- Manage churn risk and identify upsell opportunities.
- Approx. 3 years’ experience in Customer Success or Account Management (even better if this is managing a portfolio of B2B SaaS clients)
- Customer focused, you put the customer front and centre of every decision.
- You are a confident and passionate communicator — managing any situation from difficult stakeholder conversations to creating engaging slide - decks for client meetings.
- Tech savvy, with an interest in learning how their product works and the ability to provide technical assistance to non-technical contacts.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team player, their team is collaborative, they’re looking for people who are not afraid to bring new ideas to their team for discussion.
- An understanding of the charity or fundraising sector is helpful but not essential.
- £’s; OTE of £33K (~£30k basic salary with a 10% annual bonus)
- Benefits; a generous equity/share options scheme, flexible hours and option for some working from home, one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, a mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business.
- Location; this is a hybrid role, ideally 2 days per week in their office but they can be flexible. Their office is located close to Tower Hill tube station (EC3R) near Tower Bridge.
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; client success manager client success lead client success executive saas technology software digital platform b2b account manager account management account executive relationship manager London work from home remote wfh hybrid
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'