Customer Success Manager, SaaS, Enterprise SaaS, CRM, ERP, London
Customer Success Manager required to work for a fast growing business based in Central London. The goal of the Customer Success Manager is to ensure customer success post-implementation and play a key role in customer renewal.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, retaining and growing existing customer base
- Developing strong customer relationships, offering support and identifying new revenue opportunities
- Being responsible for oversight of all work on behalf of the customer and be a key liaison between the customer, services and support, partners and sales teams.
- Drive customer success initiatives to improve how the business responds to our customer needs
- Own and manage own portfolio of customer relationships with an emphasis on growing revenue, education, and satisfaction
- Develop a complete, continuous and comprehensive understanding of the customer business (key decision makers, competitive activities)
- Act as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success and drive risk mitigation by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Collaborate with vertical industry leads to identify and drive revenue growth from specific customer/vertical within customer
- Collaborate with cross functional peers to strengthen and grow customer relationships
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Success role in SaaS/Enterprise
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, enterprise accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritisation
- Deep CRM or IT experience and knowledge of salesforce.com competitive landscape and technical ecosystem
- C-level communication and interpersonal skills, capable of advising executives on how to implement and drive usage of our solutions
- Ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings and workshops
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Strong understanding of software development process and of software design methodologies
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
- Customer Success
- Enterprise SaaS