Our client is a social enterprise providing online fundraising services to charities and community groups across the UK.
With a passion for helping charities to utilise technology to increase the donations and awareness they raise, enabling them to have a greater impact on the communities they serve. Joining this team is an excellent opportunity to be involved in an exciting technology company, whilst making an important difference to thousands of charities across the UK.
Seeking a highly motivated individual who will ensure that the charities using the services have the best experience possible. The successful candidate will be emotionally intelligent and a natural problem solver who will be responsible for supporting customers to engage with their products, market themselves better and raise more money.
As a growing social enterprise, based in Shoreditch. Every day you will be making a difference to the thousands of local charities that use their services and you’ll be doing it with some excellent people (including their customers). Things will move fast and you’ll have the opportunity to implement improvements regularly. The role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a role where they can continue developing their skill-set whilst making a massive difference to charities and communities across the UK.
- Manage all incoming contact from customers via email and phone
- Own customer issues and work closely with the Technical Team to ensure they are resolved appropriately
- Be a customer advocate and support the development of new products and features
- Support new charity members to get off to a strong start by helping them to feel confident about our product through proactive engagement
- Support activities to grow the charity membership
- Keep customers and networks proactively updated via social media, blogs and emails
Salary: £22,500 to £25,000 per annum based on experience
This is an equal opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
They offer 25 days holiday, pension, gym membership, health care cover and a season ticket loan.
They will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and shortlisting and interviews may commence prior to the closing date of the advert.
WHO FITS THE BILL
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of one year’s experience within a sales, telesales or customer service role
- Experience of working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce, and ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Experience of working with email marketing software, preferably Mailchimp, would be useful
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Experience and interest in the charity sector
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- High-level of flexibility and self-motivation, with a genuine desire to make a difference and positive impact in local communities
- Client Services
- Customer Issues
- Email Marketing
- Social Enterprise
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'