The SaaS arm of an Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency & Google Premier Partner.
Their growing team aims to bring the benefits of a digital marketing expert to every SME globally. They have experience, strong growth in their BETA stage and are looking for more ambitious people to help make their mission a reality
The business is searching for a Customer Success Executive (CSE) to help make their users successful.
- Developing an understanding of the user journey in order to guide, educate and maximise user benefits.
- Responding to user questions and ensuring customer success primarily through live in-app chat.
- Working with the marketing functions to create content that measurably improves customer success and engagement.
- Reporting on success & engagement metrics and develop and implement strategies to improve them
Who fits the bill?
Looking for people with a strong mix of account management and technical support skills, who are comfortable working with all clients—from the most tech-minded, forward-thinking, to the customers thinking about digital marketing for the first time.
Ultimately, you will be passionate about keeping clients happy and making sure they have the best service experience of their lives!
Ideally, a successful candidate will have an aptitude for working in a fast-paced start-up culture, and deeply understand the requirements to effectively scale and build a growth-driven company.
- Have a client first attitude and love to engage prospective new users for account expansion
- Work with a strong sense of urgency, which translates into high daily activity;
- Understand digital marketing & paid search marketing.
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Excellent organizational skills, and an ability to manage a broad portfolio of projects simultaneously
- A Positive attitude, strong work ethic and a solutions-oriented approach are must-haves!
- You have working knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- You’re iterative and a rigorous experimenter and back your hypotheses with data
- Are excited to relentlessly learn about the Platform, Google Ads, Facebook & Bing
- Have at least a basic understanding of search engine marketing and paid social advertising.
- Client Services
- Data Analysis
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'