Customer Success Engineer - MirrorWeb
MirrorWeb is a fast-growing scale-up based in Manchester, the leading provider of website archiving for financial services and public sector entities. We help businesses improve digital oversight and compliance by creating permanent records of online communications, ensuring the digital truth is captured for generations to come.
Our cloud-native web and social archiving technology allows organisations to create permanent, immutable records of all online communications. Our leading technology is displacing the vendors of old and gaining high traction with financial services firms, ensuring regulatory requirements are met in the evolving digital landscape.
The team is radically evolving and adapting through these unprecedented times, now requiring a Customer Success Engineer to support us in our ongoing mission to preserve the digital truth for leading organisations across the world.
If you want to work for a company that's passionate about preserving digital history and now embarking on a very exciting stage of its growth journey… look no further.
This role will sit within our Customer Success team - you’ll be a technical person that helps our clients, but also understands the engineering side. Our enterprise clients have a wide variety of complex requirements that require quick thinking to keep our projects on track. This is where you will shine - working to solve these issues with curiosity, positivity and flexibility.
You’ll work in a cross-functional team of developers, quality analysts, salespeople and marketers, pro actively diving into unfamiliar technical topics continually driving the development of our Archives.
- Handling technical and product issues, including escalations from our clients and internal support team.
- Qualifying and triaging bugs, analysing technical issues, troubleshooting and writing code to provide solutions for problems.
- Working closely with the development team to improve products and/or resolve client issues.
- Using JIRA to enter and track bugs - manage and prioritise ongoing issues so they are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Becoming an expert in our products, providing effective technical consultation to our clients, sales and support teams.
- Writing code to build, drive and improve our tools and processes, create automated tools to speed up debugging and building scripts to help your role and others execute their duties more efficiently and intelligently.
- Optimising our users experience (internal teams and clients) through documentation and process improvements.
- Demonstrable creative problem-solving approach and meticulous investigation skills
- Passionate trouble shooter with a customer-centric attitude
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Python experience would be a huge bonus if you have it!
- You have a positive 'can-do’ approach - you take ownership of problems and thrive off finding the root cause
- You pride yourself on being a self-starter - you’re pro-active and will use your initiative
- You’re confident to approach others and pride yourself on building great relationships with colleagues and clients
- You’re measured, can multi-task and can handle pressure
- You’re naturally a logical thinker - methodical and analytical
What do you get?
We are the world’s no.1 provider of web archiving services. You’ll be contributing to our growth journey, working alongside a talented, friendly, fun bunch of people! We provide:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories
- Bonus day off on your birthday
- Last but not least... a positive, motivating, remote work environment with awesome colleagues!
If this role sounds right for you, please email your CV to Sarah Fleming, Recruitment Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'