Customer Success Analyst, Software, Cyber Security
A cyber security software company with a global presence are looking for a Customer Success Analyst to be responsible for managing and developing positive relationships with their global customer base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer-centric IT Support Analyst or Customer Service Analyst within the software sector to join a global cyber security software company as they continue to grow on a global scale.
- Assist new and existing customers with the adoption of software products
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction to ensure software products are utilised to their full potential
- Work with customers to manage and solve functional/technical issues
- Develop case studies and insight for future product development
- Identify new business opportunities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills with a "can do" attitude.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A background in Technical Support or Customer Software support would be desirable
- Experience or interest in Cyber Security or Data Security would be desirable
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Data Security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'