Our client is a multi-award winning, global tech enterprise - they're now looking for a range of graduates to help further their presence and enhance their growth on a local scale!
The successful candidate will combine their work ethic with an exemplary personal manner. You’ll take ownership of your own territory. You’ll strategically generate leads, nurture warm leads and develop rapport with key decision makers of clients both existing and potential.
- Learn about the marketplace you’ll be operating in order to best meet customer needs
- Strategically generate new leads in your territory
- Manage customer accounts, developing rapport in order to up and cross sell services
- Manage and execute territory plans that will drive our client’s proposition and obtain new business
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Commission structure taking your Y1 total earnings to £30,000
- Continuous training
- Private healthcare
- Lucrative bonuses and incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression with a market leading enterprise
- Offices in a highly sought after, central location
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- An ambitious and driven attitude
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'