Are you looking for a customer service role with a difference? Could you deliver an exceptional customer experience by communicating in a simple, personal and straight-talking way? We are looking for people with a proven track record in customer service that would like to progress their career and develop their skill set as a Customer Solutions Advisor.
About the job
At Plusnet, we relish responsibility and look to take ownership of customer queries from the first call right through to resolution, meaning you have the opportunity to work without a script, and with the freedom to help solve a variety of customer queries. This role is a combination of general service enquires with some more technical calls mixed in.
To ensure that you perform well and enjoy the role, we will provide you with a tried and tested development programme, which is designed to build your skill set from the ground up. Initially, we’ll ensure you receive the training you need to confidently and effectively answer and resolve customer enquiries. From there, we’ll support you to build on these skills and introduce more technical customer queries to your role. After your first few months with us, you will be well-equipped with the expertise you need to support our customers with just about any issue they are having with any of our products.
- A base salary of £18,500 as well as a quarterly bonus with OTE of £21,000
- Free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- Healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
As a Customer Solutions Advisor you will...
- Working in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
- Taking between 40 - 60 enquiries a day while working towards targets
- Dealing with a range of enquiries relating to general customer accounts, WIFI, line speeds, phones, routers
- Working 37.5hrs a week on a fixed rota basis between 7:30am - 10:15pm, Monday - Sunday
- Start date: 27th May
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Passionate about delivering a personal and high-quality customer experience
- A clear communicator over the phone
- Naturally inquisitive and enjoys solving problems
- Confident with computer systems like Windows and Mac
- The type of person who is happy to help family members to set up tech related products such as computers, emails or phones
- Straight talking and able to guide people patiently through processes in a clear "jargon free" way
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'