Role - Customer Service Advisor
Ref.No - CM5
Location - Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Salary - £16,000 p.a.
Job Type - Temp to Perm
Status - Full Time 09.00 - 17.00
Atlas Employment is pleased to be working with a well-established client who are based on Milton Park; they are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis. The ideal candidate will have previous administration and customer service experience; excellent communication and IT skills, be highly organised and have a close eye for detail.
- Responding to a high volume of customer queries from across the world via email, telephone, letter or fax
- Work closely with the in-house Client Services department to resolves client queries
- Carry out order processing and credits on a day to day basis
- Sort, date, count and distribute all incoming post to the relevant department
- File and archive all work on a daily basis and assist where needed within the team
- Provide ad-hoc assistance in other sections of your department
- Communicate and liaise with customers at all levels
- Organise own work load to ensure deadlines are hit
- Resolve day to day administrative queries
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Previous administrative and customer service experience
- Excellent telephone Manner / Confident
- Excellent organisation and time management; able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good IT and keyboard skills with accurate data entry
- Have very strong eye to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong accuracy and time management skills
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Conor Mallett at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job