We are seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to work within our Customer Care Team.
The purpose of the role is to improve the service and experience received by customers, by both improving the speed and efficiency of response and in the quality of service provided.
- Recording customer orders and enquiries and communication to the correct internal team
- Correspondence with client (written and spoken) surrounding orders undertaken
- Providing price quotations for customers
- Supporting the Head of Customer Care in following our by initiating complaint escalation procedures
- Resolving feedback issues in collaboration
- Recording complaints to enable us to analyse trends and measure response times
- Assisting with root cause analysis of complaints
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Care role (office based)
- Good self-organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Good prioritization skills
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'