The Customer Service Representative plays a critical role in maximizing customer satisfaction through delivering industry leading service.
The successful candidate will be placed in an exciting role with varied responsibilities including customer service, first line technical support, and sales administration, along with the opportunity to work with other departments on projects allowing their skill sets to be expanded putting them in a strong position to further their careers.
• Own the customer channels untiled by the Customer Service Centre (CSC)
• Maintain availability on the phone system and web chat to receive customer contacts within OLA’s.
• Proactively manage the Outlook inbox, Service Cloud queues and SAP, ensuring customer queries or orders are progressed within OLA’s.
• Accurately enter all orders onto the SAP system.
• Ensure 100% of customer contacts are logged onto Service Cloud and progressed in line with relevant process.
• Ensure all information provided to customers is accurate and considers any special requirements.
• Qualitative work is performed to maintain high levels of accuracy across the department.
• Accurately create various logistics documentation to ensure the prompt delivery of goods.
- Customer Service