This is an amazing role with an ecommerce Beauty / Skincare Retailer
The company are looking for a passionate trainer to maximize the team’s effectiveness by ensuring the staff have a thorough knowledge of products, services and can effectively use closing skills, troubleshoot, resolve problems and provide a positive customer experience to existing and potential customer base.
Duties include -
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager
- Assisting in the delivery and implementation of various training solutions and activities to meet business needs
-induction of new staff & monitoring their progress
-induction of temporary staff and any on-going coaching
-bespoke training courses for the on-going development of the team
-on-going training for new policies, website functionality and associated coaching materials
* Creating, producing and maintaining training manuals and associated coaching materials
* Followup training with 1 to 1 coaching
* Compiling and maintaining a personal training file on each team member
* Supporting management in the evaluation of the customer experience through new training initiatives
Excellent interpersonal skills with hands on experience of the training cycle, including on-going coaching.
Training experience within Head Office / ecommerce would be beneficial with a passion for Beauty !
The ability to write own training programmes as well as implementing classroom and one to one coaching
Must possess a constant, infectious positive attitude and lead by example
The company are quickly becoming market leaders and are growing at a phenomenal rate, excellent benefit and salary package and discounts on amazing products !!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job