We currently are seeking Customer Service Advisors to work for one of our Chippenham clients.
The aim is to deliver a high quality customer experience which meets the agreed expectations of their clients.
- Answer and process calls in a professional, consistent and responsive manner.
- Develop good relationships with customers providing each one with a positive call experience.
- Complete all credit/debit card payment and other transactions accurately.
- Achieve the required standards in quality monitoring assessments.
- Resolve any customer service issues using information provided.
- Effectively deal with challenging customers in a positive manner.
- Anticipate problems and resolve issues before they become visible to the customer.
- Carry out any other tasks requested by a Team Leader or a Manager.
- Key Skills
Computer literate with accurate keyboard skills
Educated to GCSE level with English and Maths at Grade C or above
Good attention to detail
A good verbal communicator who can explain information in a clear and concise manner
Considerable Customer Service Experience.
Experience in handling challenging calls and resolving complaints
Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
Experience in a call centre environment
Qualifications in Customer Services
Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job