SF Recruitment are working with a business in Coventry to recruit a Customer Services Team Leader in to the team
Salary - £20,000
- Effective proactive management of the Team and lead by example, covering all business channels
- Work closely with customers (across all business channels) to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner and are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer
- Ensure all members of the Team are fully briefed, trained and updated as and when required in all policies and procedures relating to all business channels
- Work closely with customers (across all business channels) to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner and are resolved to the satisfaction of each of the customer
- Ensure all KPI's are being met and exceeded for all business channels
- Ensure the Team is running smoothly in all aspects and all team members are fully briefed, trained and updated in all policies and procedures for business channels
- Hands on support with day to day telephone calls and order processing
- Problem solving where required
- A total understanding of all business channels to help secure customer loyalty long-term and exceed customer expectations with regard to customer services
- Responding to internal and external emails.
- Raising invoices/credits.
- Ensuring all customer contact is up to date daily on Salesforce. Database management, discrepancy reports, sample & catalogue request databases
- Sending out sample requests as required
- Ensure agreed pricing is updated on SAP
- Create letters as and when required (e.g. regarding bank holiday deliveries, product changes or a response to a complaint)
- Upselling. Updating customers of offers and special discounts. Contacting lapsed customers (clients that have not ordered for 6 months).
- Rota management to ensure cover (e.g. holidays)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'