Customer Services Team Leader
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is a growing, global company looking for a Customer Services Team Leader to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced customer services supervisor or manager who has at least 2 years' experience in a similar role. The job will involve supporting the Customer Services Manager to maintain the goals and targets of the whole department.
This company is a very successful innovative business which has been serving its customers throughout the UK and Internationally for a substantial period of time. The company is a global leader in their market that strives to provide advancements in their field.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills with a proactive and innovative approach. It is essential the candidate has experience coaching and developing within a team as well as delivering change management initiatives and continuous improvement capabilities.
The candidate must have great communication and presentation skills with a good understanding of Microsoft Office. It is vital the candidate is a strong influencer and is able to collaborate with people at all levels. Strong analytical skills with the ability to create and deliver SLA's and KPI's is essential as is a good understanding of supply chain. The candidate should be a methodical thinker with excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
Duties will include:
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of current industry trends or information relevant to the business including their impact on local/Regional sales activities
- Delivers continuous education and training to team members to ensure up to date industry and product knowledge
- Supports the supply chain management activities
- Monitors Teams performance on an ongoing basis, adhering to KPI's and Service levels
- Monitors service indicators
- Delivers team development to suit evolving customer requirements and opportunities for continuous improvement and locating capacity within the team objectives
- Maintains expenses to ensure department objectives are met within budget
- Recommends process/procedural improvements
- Ensure all necessary documents are archived in line with the Audit policy
- Driving Quality awareness in every member of the team in all activities undertaken
- Guide the local team towards improved performance and customer oriented initiatives
- Provides customers with an escalation process for critical issues and any other value-added services
- Analyses customer requirements and supports others to achieve anticipated results
- Undertake Team Meeting and sharing of information on a regular basis
- Management of absence, sickness and holiday cover to ensure the business performance is kept to a specific standard
- Models strong inter-personal skills in communicating with the customer and instils this ethos into the team
- Actively supports team initiatives by proactively assisting in the training and influencing of their team.
- Monitor, and report on any service complaints received and ensure follow up training with the team where required
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service and instill this ethos into the team in all they do
- Actively problem solves with customers internal and external towards winning solutions
- Fully understands the logistic requirements of the customer in terms of delivery, procurement, consignment stock
For more information about this role or any other Customer Services Team Leader, jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job