Venn Group | Housing
Customer Services Team Leader - Urgently Required
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Team Leader has become available with one of our clients in North West London
Position: Customer Services Team Leader
Period: 3 Months with possibility of extension
Hours: 35 per week
Location: North West London
Rate: £22 - £24 per hour
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Directly managing a staff of between 15 and 17
- Dealing with all manner of employee queries and issues to ensure transparency, productivity and conflict reduction
- Conducting one-to-one's with staff members, dealing with staff sickness and finding appropriate cover, employee compliance and appraisals.
- Managing the daily operations of the department and the team
- Liaising with internal and external agencies when required
- Performance and target monitoring
- Experience of working in the housing sector, ideally within a customer service environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral; with ability to influence and work in partnership with others to achieve positive outcomes
- Enhanced people management skills
- 2-4 years within a managerial position
For more information on this Customer Services Team Leader opportunity please contact Cameron Porter or Emily Hall on or email
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don't hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.