We are recruiting for a Customer Services Team Leader for a very well known and internationally known company that operates a well-known service, providing services across the UK. Working at their regional headquarters in Milton Keynes where their new contact centre of roughly 60 staff, the new Team Leader will be responsible for assisting with the operation of a team of specialists through effective team and people management. We are seeking candidates either with previous management/team leader experience from within a contact centre or customer service department or someone in an advanced senior customer service role looking to make the next step up.
Duties to include:
- Delivering on KPI's - leading your team's development through quality feedback and 1:1's.
- Assuming management responsibility for a number of members of the customer services team
- Ensuring team performance is focused to provide customers with a response in a timely fashion in line with both their expectations and Company requirements.
- With proven leadership skills you will be expected to drive performance/resolution through others.
- Implementing exemplary standards of performance that bring to life the customer charter
- Drive first time resolution of customer queries and complaints wherever possible
- Ensuring SLA's are consistently met or exceeded
- Proactively monitoring and scheduling workload and workflow daily within the department to ensure delivery of agreed service standards across all channels
- Acting as the first point of contact for advisors needing assistance with contact resolution
- Providing support and advice when customer complaints are escalated
- Producing, analysing and utilising performance statistics and relay these to the teams for performance management purposes
- Implementing and carrying out quality control checks ensuring all customers interactions are of the highest standard
- Setting exemplary standards and actively suggest, encourage and implement improvements
- Ensuring any staff issues are dealt with in accordance with company procedures
- Managing team members, including everything from 1-2-1s, absence management, rota's, quality assurance, KPI monitoring and reporting, as well as coaching and attending and conducting formal meetings
- Actively using customer concerns and feedback to enable learning and improved ways of working
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Upholding, safeguarding and promoting the reputation and values of the organisation throughout all internal and external business relationships and activities
- Current contact centre experience and demonstrable experience of being comfortable in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a management/team leadership position within a contact centre / customer services environment or in a senior and more advanced advisory position and looking to make that next step up.
- Excellent people management skills and proven experience of people management within a customer services or contact centre environment
- Excellent communication, organisational, motivational and planning skills
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a calm, patient and effective way
- Ability to interpret numbers and plan accordingly
- Experience of managing change effectively to meet organisational goals
- Ability to interpret the organisational vision for the team and develop performance measures in line with the vision
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.