Your role will be to manage day to day activity and development of a team of approximately 10 Customer Services Advisors, within a medium sized call centre environment. You will have a record of accomplishment of demonstrating results through effective team management, ensuring the team deals expertly with a wide variety of customer ordering requests, enquiries and disputes in order to provide an exceptional service. The role will involve managing performance, quality assurance, resources and budgets, in collaboration with the management team.
This role will suit successful and ambitious individuals, who seek reward and recognition at the highest level. Acting as the “Voice of the Customer” - championing and driving change, and pioneering future projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
The role is based at Head Office in Telford Shropshire and we are offering a salary up to £25,000 (DOE) with a corporate benefits package.Main responsibilities
Managing and coordinating recruitment, training, induction and coaching processes across the Contact Centre as well as working closely with Sales, HR, L&D and other customer service teams and taking ownership of colleagues continued professional development.
Other key responsibilities include: -
- Fully accountability for the quality and productivity of own activity and team activity, meeting agreed target levels.
- Continually develop and motivate the team to improve performance in all areas, addressing development needs and effective performance management.
- To provide and maintain a first-class customer service and support to all customers and internal business functions.
- Complete all necessary reporting and administration, in-line with management responsibilities.
- Communicating with other departments, internal & external customers to resolve issues.
You will need: -
- Experience of managing a team within a call centre environment, with demonstrated results of this.
- Exposure to a Commercial /Business to Business environment, with a consultative customer approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across all areas.
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire a team.
- Can make sound judgments regarding people's skills, character and motivations with the ability to gain trust and respect of subordinates.
- Good level of I.T skills, experience of using client database’s or internal data management systems.
- The ambition and desire to progress to higher levels management within a Customer Service orientated environment.
- Experience of working with AVAYA and SAP would be a benefit.
- Excellent telephone skills with a flexible attitude to work and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Lyreco UK & Ireland specialises in providing Workplace Solutions to businesses of all sizes and sectors. We have a large work force across several areas that ensure our customers are provided with the best service possible. To achieve this we work with our employees to support and develop them, being a Team Leader at Lyreco means leading by example and understanding your team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job