We are delighted to be working with our very long standing client in recruiting a experienced Customer Service Team Leader on a maternity cover basis. The role is being offered on a rolling contract basis whereby the contract will be renewed every six months. A start date of 20th November is required.
To assist and deputise for the Supervisor in supervising a customer facing team within the Fulfilment Department and ensure delivery of subscriptions and related products.
• Assists the Supervisor in managing the day-to-day issues within their team
• Escalates all employment related issues to the Supervisor including absence management, performance management, and advice on Employment legislation
• Assists the Supervisor in monitoring the SLAs for their team including realignment of resource as required
• Conducts probationary reviews for new starters and PDPs for established staff, ensuring that team members clearly understand objectives, achievements and development plans through the PDP process
• Responsible for quality control and monitoring employee performance, providing coaching where required
• Motivates the team through the use of fair and consistent guidance and support and effective communication
• Maintains an appropriate level of knowledge of all systems
• Identifies system limitations and escalates to management to contribute to future development
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with all internal departments
• Deals with and resolves or escalates queries from internal and external third parties where appropriate
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• People management experience
• Customer services experience
• Excellent communication skills
• IT literacy
• Time management and prioritisation skills
• Results Focus
• Impact and Influence
• Team Leadership
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• People Development
• Customer Focus
Superb opportunity to join one of the best employers in the local area who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
Hours of work, 37.5 hours per week, Mon to Fri, between 8am and 5pm.
Please only apply if you are able to start on 20th November 2017.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relationship to this assignment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job