Customer Service Team Leader - 9m FTC
£20,000 to £25,000
Customer Service Team Leader required for a leading company based in the Sittingbourne, based on a 12month full time contract.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the customer support teams, and driving the continuous improvement of processes
Responsibilities will include:
- Motivate and inspire the team to reach and exceed all set targets / KPIs
- Coach the team to maximise every interaction with every customer
- Lead by example, coach and motivate the team
- Ensure the team have a continuous line of communication with customers
- Ensure and deliver results to customers in a timely manner
- Action and resolve verbal and written complaints, only escalating when required
- Work with department Team Leaders to implement best practice and encourage sales
- Accurately identify product issues and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Candidates should have proven skills in customer services based team management, act as a day to day point of contact for individual team members, as well as guiding whole teams through change and service improvement.
Essentially the role requires a customer service based manager/team leader with a proven background of leading and driving forward a customer services team
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job