Customer Services Team Leader
We are an independent utility supplier based in Ware, Hertfordshire. We have an opportunity for a new member of staff to join our Customer Services team as Team Leader to ensure the essential day to day activities relating to customer interaction are carried out.
- Managing a shared inbox of customer emails - ensuring messages are replied to and issues are followed up to resolution
- Answering Customer phone calls and acting as an internal escalation contact on customer queries
- Understanding Industry recognised dataflows on our Industry Management System - particularly those that directly impact the customer journey and our ability to offer accurate invoices.
- Managing all tasks carried out by the customer service team - Monitoring these tasks and understanding their bearing on the customer journey and their impact on the business as a whole.
- Smart Metering - understanding the implementation of the smart meter roll out and how it will affect our customer base
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to lead a team to a shared goal
- Strong Maths and English Skills
- Excel skills preferable but not required
- Ability to learn and adapt
Office based with the occasional need for travel
8 hours per day, Mon-Fri
All industry specific training will be provided
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job