Customer Services Team Leader
Our client is seeking a confident individual that enjoys customer interaction to join their busy customer service team, based in Stanmore.
Customer Services Team Leader Job Role:
To assist with the day to day management of the operation across all shifts.
To lead, motivate and inspire the team to provide every customer with a truly unique shopping and service experience that is second to none.
• Manage the day to day operation. To delegate workloads across the team; set measurable targets to achieve business KPI’s and department SLA’s.
• Act as the final point of escalation within the team for customer enquiries and complaints with positive resolution.
• Assist with the creation and management of the team rota and delivering the best service within budget. Ensure that all members of the team are schedule adherent on a daily and weekly basis.
• Develop new processes and procedures where required to maximise continuous sales and service improvements.
• Monitor individual, team and department performance identifying service needs and improvements through team meetings and data analysis.
• Responsible for completing any HR administration for all direct reports including new starters, leavers and return to work interviews.
• Effectively communicate business updates, marketing promotions and any other information to the team.
• Assist with the recruitment process of new team members.
• Assist with the upkeep and submission of Monthly Payroll.
• Assist the Head of Customer Service in building strong working relationships with key stakeholders and business partners and developing product and service reports for business improvements. Personal Specification
• Team Leadership Experience within retail or Contact Centre Operations.
• Excellent Communication and Organisation Skills.
• Strong Problem solving and decision making abilities.
• Experience working in fast paced, change oriented environments.
• Proficient in Excel and word.
Working Hours: Full time position covering a rotating shift pattern to cover the customer service operating hours of 6am - 10pm Monday - Sunday.
If this Customer Services Team Leader position sounds of interest to you, please send your updated CV to YOLO Recruitment.
- Customer Interaction
- Team Leader
- Team Leadership
- customer services
- team manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job