The role will involve managing a team of 10 experienced customer service / administrators, contacting and receiving calls from long term clientele.
- Dealing with high net worth customers
- Building long-term relationships with new customers
- Engaging with staff day-to-day basis and completing 1-2-1's monthly
- Dealing with any issues in a quick and efficient manner, ensuring no damage the company brand or reputation.
- Facilitate meetings to understand current processes and identify areas for improvement in line with standards and principles. Continually improving the business to ensure excellent standards are set and achieved.
- Deal with a varied amount of situations in a positive can do manner.
Skills and Attributes:
- Driven to succeed every time.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills including, Outlook / Word / Excel.
- Having worked for Centre parcs or a similar establishment.
- Dealt with high end wealthy customer service.
- Managed a team of at least 8.
- Experience of management in a logistics environment preferably.
- Have worked within a similar role for at last 2 years.
- Have worked closely with operational managers previously.
- Live within a commutable distance of Melksham.
- Manage a small team of Customer Service Administrators
- Report directly into the Operations Support Manager
- Work closely with Operations to ensure a consistent high level of customer service is provided together with delivery of KPIs
- Build and grow relationships with Customers working together to ensure excellent customer service.
- Ideally educated to degree level or holding at least 3 A Levels A-C
- At least 5 years experience as a supervisor managing a team, with customer service experience essential
- High level of analytical capability to drive improvements
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills - Excel intermediary, Word intermediary
- Flexible, positive, proactive ' can do' attitude is a must
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Must have own transport due to location
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- customer service quality supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job