Redex Recruitment have just taken on a new opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Specialist
Are you looking for a new position within Customer Service with a company that offers a great working environment and fantastic benefits? This would be the ideal role for you!
The role of the Customer Services Specialist will involve duties such as but not limited to;
- Ensuring all passenger enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner. This will be done by telephone, email and on occasion, face to face
- Ensure correct information is passed on to passengers
- Printing, collating and posting issuing documentation to any new and/or bookings
- Entering passenger information onto the in-house booking system correctly
- Taking payment from passengers
Working hours for this position are Monday to Saturday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs. A day off in lieu will be provided for Saturday/Sunday working and you will be required to participate in a 24/7 rota (Approximately once in x8 weeks) where an additional bonus will be given
Depending on experience the salary for this position is £16,000-£18,000. The client offers an annual salary review and free on site parking as you must drive due to the location
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'