Monday - Friday 11.30am - 8pm, 1 Saturday in 4 (10am - 4.00pm)
There is a solution to avoiding early starts, the mundane rush hour and life’s unexpected callings whist still developing and progress your career.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can deliver the best customer service to their customers and reach business targets who has the experience and passion to put the needs of the customer first whilst hitting sales goals is a must.
The company really look after our customers, and they also look after their staff members too. The benefits they offer are designed to give you flexibility and to suit your lifestyle, such as reward packages, company pension and wellbeing support.
If you share the same ideal and want to work with a friendly team, then apply today.
Determine requirements by working with customers’ needs
• Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions;
• Fulfil requests by clarifying desired information from customer
• Sell additional services which address the needs of a customer by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, explaining new features
• Sells additional services by offering expertise/knowledge on products and services which enhance and grow customer loyalty where necessary
• Maintain systems by entering relevant / required information
• Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Demonstrated rapport-building experience around customer care
• Call centre experience in a commercial setting would be ideal but not essential
• Data entry processes
• Working to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieving SLAs
• Risk aware in handling customer information
• Excellent customer service focus and empathetic awareness
• Can identify potential risk/issues and seek advice
• Resilience when dealing with distressed customers
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Multi-tasking and planning
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Personal commitment and enthusiasm
• Takes initiative when assisting team members
• MS office proficiency
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job