For: Customer Services Representatives
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06420
Our client knows there people are their greatest asset which is why they invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to succeed and exceed our clients expectations.
Today they are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates & Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition. Our Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
Many companies recruit on a Temporary to Permanent basis, this is always an excellent opportunity to see if the company and the role are a good fit for you before you commit to a permanent role. Dont forget you are still entitled to holiday pay and pension through Meyer-Scott
You will need to the flexible in terms of working shifts which are not at all unsociable for many of the candidates we meet within the local community.
The duties of the role:
· Assist with new customers enquiries
· Front of House operation- to be the first point of contact for all individuals/ customers contacting Mick George.
· Proactively develop relationships, building new opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
· Keep up to date with and ensure a thorough understanding of Mick Georges products and business structure.
· Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
· Be the key point of contact to the customer for delivery and order fulfilment information.
· Inputting and processing customer orders on the system
· Inputting Data in an accurate manner
· General administration for the department
· Undertake all relevant training when required
Key Skills/Qualifications required
· Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
· Previous experience of working within a high volume customer service/ customer care role. .
· Solid knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suites.
· Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach.
· Good attention to detail.
· Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning.
· Proactive with excellent problem solving, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
· Good IT skills
6.30am - 3.30pm, 7am - 4pm, 7.30am - 4.30pm, 8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm.
The core shifts are really 7am - 4pm, 7.30am - 4.30pm, 8am - 5pm but you will be required to work the other 2 shifts as and when required.
Saturday hours are 8am - 1pm and you will be expected to working 1 in 3 of these during the summer months and 1 in 5 during the winter months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"