Customer Services Representative
£21,000 - £25,000
Outskirts of Tring
We are looking for someone who has experience of working in customer service to handle customer orders and queries and also promote other services the business offers. You will need to have an excellent telephone manner and be confident liaising with customers.
- Process both new and standing orders
- Provide customers with quotes and follow up on these quotes
- Resolve customer queries
- Ensure that customers have received their deliveries and resolve any issues that may arise
- Process any customer returns, liaising with purchasing/warehousing to ensure supplier returns are actioned
- Create and maintain customer templates to ensure the list of stocked items available is always up-to-date
- Maintain customer webstores, updating and amending as the need arises
- Produce detailed monthly reports showing details of all customer orders and summary information
- Customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills to be able to fully understand the customers needs
- Good computer skills
- Ability to use initiative and problem solving
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'