This well-established company has an outstanding presence in their sector. They are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their highly motivated team. There is a salary of up to £19,000 and benefits that include holidays that increase over time to 25 days plus bank holidays, free onsite parking, pension, great prospects and excellent working conditions
About the company:
With over 25 years of successful trading, this company has an excellent reputation for service with their varied customer base for both the supply and maintenance of their products and services. They offer superb working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
About The Role:
Reporting to the customer service director, you will be liaising with and building relationships with a wide range of professional customers. Duties will include:
• Providing excellent customer care, dealing with customer queries and problems
• Ensuring successful implementations of products and services providing excellent service on customer queries. Key duties are:
• Working with customers and suppliers to identify and diagnose problems
• Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues
• Taking ownership and delivering projects from pre-sales to hand over
• Developing and maintaining up to date knowledge of market and industry developments
• Helping create proposals and quotes for existing and new customers
• Reviewing and presenting performance reports to customers
• Handling invoice queries from customers
• General administration
Essential Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a phone based customer care role. Experience of IT, telecoms, broadband or other technology based services would be beneficial but is not essential. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel. You will have a strong customer focus, excellent customer care skills and a desire to learn and develop.
About The Benefits
• A salary of £17,000 to £19,000
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing over time to 25 days
• On site free car parking
• Pension scheme
• Excellent working environment
• Great prospects
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'