HMG Paints Ltd is the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer, we are looking for 2 experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives to join our Sales Order Office Department.
You will join a team of Customer Service Representatives, responsible for providing an efficient and professional interface between the company departments and its customers.
Focusing on, sales and customer service support to customers’ phone calls, emails and related enquiries for orders and quotations. The successful candidates should demonstrate a consistent professional approach, have a self-motivated attitude and excellent time management skills.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering incoming customer calls professionally and efficiently. Maintaining a pleasant and helpful customer friendly approach as appropriate
- Order processing either by telephone, email or fax and providing order acknowledgements
- The efficient control and pricing of orders
- Providing information on our products and pricing
- Expediting orders with production and despatch and late list management
- Scanning and electronic filing, administrative support with general office duties as and when appropriate
- Liaising with external representatives re customer requirements
- Undertake any training as required. Understanding and use all relevant IT systems — covering SAP, ABI, Colourbase & HMG System.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled promptly and effectively and to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Liaise with External Sales on existing and new customer enquiries
- Maintain new accounts by recording appropriate account information
- Continue to support existing HMG Customer Service Team, on sales order processing when receiving orders by telephone, e-mail, fax etc. and implement orders on to SAP
- Attend and participate in appropriate meetings
- Build rapport with customers through friendly communication
- Capture customer information, including all contact information and product enquiry for future follow-up
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Proven experience of working in a busy Customer Services Department with direct customer contact. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening. Computer literacy covering Word, Excel and PowerPoint, combined with Good communication skills and good people skills. Maintaining a friendly approachable manner to make customers feel confident with the service HMG provides
21 days’ holiday plus service days
8 paid bank holidays
Holiday on your Birthday plus double pay
Profit related bonus
Death in service
Free on-site parking
- I.T Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'