An exciting, entry level opportunity has arisen on the outskirts of York to work as part of a busy and professional Customer Services team as a post-sale, Customer Services Representative. You will be working in a bright, spacious and open plan modern office for a company which offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT software, hardware, services and training that delivers an innovative range of IT Solutions.
You role will be varied and involves a mixture of telephone and computer based interaction with customers, suppliers and internal departments and includes the following:-
- Providing help and advice to business customers, solving problems and requests for information/estimated delivery times/chasing orders etc. via telephone, email and letter
- You will be taking 'beginning to end’ ownership of customer satisfaction resolution dealing with issues through to a successful outcome
- Providing an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers on the CRM (database)
- Ensuring and provide a quality support service to internal departments
- Demonstrating a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of team work and working collaboratively with your colleagues
- Escalating appropriately any queries/issues which may be complex or long-standing problems
This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit a bright and team orientated individual who is eager to learn and progress within the department. You will be working in a busy office alongside supportive team members who enjoy a bit of banter whilst still working hard and maintaining focus. Your line manager is keen to support you and answer any queries or ongoing training needs that you may have.
This is a busy role within a highly successful and productive team so ideally you will have a minimum of 6 months of customer services experience within an office environment; you will pride yourself on your attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
This is a forward thinking, vibrant place to work full of individuals that together make one high performing team. The company has its investors in people accreditation which means that they really look after their staff and offer true personal and professional development.
If you love problems solving and going the extra mile for your customers and internal colleagues see yourself as well organised and professional, with a proactive and up-beat manner, you will fit right into this company.
The company offers a number of benefits including pension, team and company socials, voucher schemes, half price cinema tickets. Holiday entitlement starts at 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Free onsite parking, own transport is useful but not essential as there is a bus service which stops outside the business park.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job