An Organisation in Droitwich are seeking a Customer Service Representative paying £18k.
£8.97 per hour
Your new company
A Manufacturing & Supply company in Droitwich are seeking an immediately available individual to join their team as a Customer Service Representative on a temporary-permanent basis paying up to £18k.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To process orders accurately, receive incoming calls, and make outgoing calls to ensure they are met in time.
- Involvement & participation in continuous improvement activities throughout the business functions.
- Ensure that proactive management of delivery and order information is provided renal unit staff regularly.
- Take ownership and organise returns ensuring the correct processes are followed through from start to finish.
- Responsible for co-ordinating customer requests related to product information and deliveries.
- Maintain a strong line of communication with the manufacturing, planning department, and the procurement teams across the company sites to ensure timely deliveries of products on time
- Developing key relationships
- In support of travel both for UK and international organise and liaise with relevant country distributors for timely delivery to travel destination.
- Dealing with Customer Complaints as detailed by the company guidelines.
- Liaise with warehouse, couriers, planning and all relevant departments to ensure the customers' expectations are met.
- Carry out duties in line with Good Distribution Practices (GDP) where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
You WILL need relevant experience within a high pressure customer service environment as well as having strong attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
You will need to be enthusiastic and have a positive approach to managing your own work load.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from working for a market leader who invests in your training and development. You will also benefit from on-site parking and a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.