Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a well Known UK Bank with headquarters in Central London and several other global locations; Providing Finance and Risk Solutions as well as retail banking services to customers on a day to day basis.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for Multiple Customer Services Representatives for temp roles until at least September 2018 based in Edinburgh.
Purpose of Role
Working in a telephony/processing centre, the purpose of this role is the prevention of financial crime against the Group through effective assessment and management of alerts in accordance with agreed processes.
What does this role holder do? (Accountabilities)
- Through contact with external customers, identify financial crime activity by actioning alerts, delivered across a number of channels
- Manage confirmed cases of financial crime to the appropriate end point - whether a 'hand-off, a referral to the appropriate internal partner, a submission to a regulatory body or via defined 'Customer Exit' process
- Update and close system alerts which can be dismissed/not deemed financial crime
- Effective use of full range of investigative tools including the internet, interface with internal partners, external customers as well as liaison with external agencies to reduce loss to the Bank
- Assistance in the provision of guidance and best practice/financial crime prevention knowledge to internal partners, external customers and agencies, where appropriate
- Maintain and process appropriate financial crime documentation to a high standard
- Provide training, support and coaching to team members when appropriate
- Develop a sound understanding of all financial crime types
- Work within a team to ensure all service level agreements are exceeded
- Provide world class customer service
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Excellent telephony manner
- PC Literacy
- General procedural/process knowledge
- Effective team working and the ability to build rapport
- An understanding of the Bank's financial crime procedures
- Working knowledge of the CISCO telephony system
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job