You'll act as a first point contact for customer orders, enquiries and queries. Each member of the team is allocated specific accounts with associated Account Managers, allowing the Representative the ability to build an in depth knowledge about the accounts for which they are responsible. Providing the appropriate support to the Account Manager is also a key element to this role.
* Facilitating orders, enquires and queries from initial contact through to delivery and payment
* Resolving customer problems within timescale to customer's satisfaction.
* Supporting Account Managers, providing relevant customer/client information
* To work closely with other teams to ensure that the customers' orders and requirements are managed efficiently
To be suitable for this role you'll have the following experience:
* Some years in a similar customer relationship management focussed role
* Project Management or involvement
* Multi-tasked in a pressurised environment
* Preparation of own written correspondence
Of course you must have very strong written and verbal skills and be resilient with good organisational skills.
To apply for this position please send an up to date copy of your CV with the reference ASH16627WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job