Provide excellent customer service for all queries received from financial advisors and clients, this will include call handling and administrative work. Providing a high quality, professional service, meeting or exceeding customers' expectations.
- Demonstrate a customer-focused approach, ensuring high quality communication to all customers, both internally and externally and be available to answer calls in line with company needs.
- Manage customer expectations and fulfil any promises made to internal and external customers. Ensure all customer enquiries are owned and followed through;
- Process administrative work within appropriate timescales. .
- Record any customer complaints in accordance with the complaints procedure and ensure compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Respond accurately to enquiries either written or verbal, in line with internal procedures ensuring relevant computer systems are updated.
- Promote self-service and coach advisors and clients on the use of on-line services.
- Ensure customer confidentiality is upheld in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Meet or exceed agreed targets, to help ensure that overall departmental Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Ensure that due attention is paid to the fair treatment of customers at all times and adhere to the FCA's "Principles for Business".
Consultant: Priya sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.