Lenstore could have the right opportunity for you. Founded in 2008, Lenstore is an innovative and fast growing online retailer of contact lenses based in South London (SW19 8ED). We are working closely with Vision Express to shape the future of optical retail.
What is really important to us, is that we are:
- Passionate about our customers
- Employing people with energy, enthusiasm and excellence
- Leading ecommerce experts
- A friendly and professional atmosphere, with a casual dress code!
We have a great opportunity within our Customer Service and Clinical Team where every day you will be providing an amazing experience for French and UK customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serving customers through Lenstore’s website
- Assisting with customer queries relating to contact lenses and prescriptions
- Advising customers on contact lenses, solutions and accessories
- Making outbound calls to customers after receiving their orders
- Assisting with the management of our social media sites
- Completing necessary administrative tasks to a high standard
- Occasional help with content writing, translations and testing the website will be required
Skills and Experience you need to do this job:
- Minimum 1 year customer service or retail experience
- Excellent written and spoken French & English
- Passionate to deliver high levels of customer care
- Engaging interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Highly competent in numeracy
- High level of attention to detail
- Meticulous record keeping ability
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be versatile. A big part of our team is the willingness to help one another even though it may fall outside of the job description
- Computer literate and proficient use of MS Outlook (or other email software)
You will be working alongside our in - house Opticians and Optical Consultants, who will provide you with dedicated in house training. This is a versatile role in which you will assist customers with contact lens order related enquires, and provide advice by telephone, email and Live Chat. Whether you have prior experience in the optical industry or want to develop new skills and knowledge, Lenstore has the position for you.
• Location: Lenstore's offices in Wimbledon (SW19 8ED)
• Salary: £22,000 + bonus
• 40 hours per week, 9-hours a day (including a 1-hour meal break)
• 25 days holiday per year increasing with service + public holidays
• Free eyewear worth £550 provided annually to be used at Vision Express
• Friends & family voucher codes provided every 3 months to be used at Vision Express
• Access to Vision Express BenPal scheme for discounts on: Pension schemes, Healthcare, Childcare, Experience days, Retail vouchers, Cycle to Work, Gym membership, Diners cards
• Staff discount on orders placed at Lenstore
• Regular Company lunches (Crepes, Pizza, etc)
• Summer & Christmas celebrations
• Team activities
• Breakfast and snacks provided throughout the week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'