Customer Services Operative
Based in Crewe paying £8.97 per hour for a 6-month contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Operative to join a dynamic service centre where there's never a dull moment, you'll have an integral part to play in supporting customers within the Packaged Gas Sector of the Industrial Gas Industry.
About the Customer Services Operative:
Your role will be to handle inbound interactions from customers with a vast range of queries ensuring first point resolution for every type of interaction and responding in a friendly, supportive, and timely manner. In return you'll enjoy extensive training, the opportunity to build a wealth of transferable skills, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development
As the successful Customer Services Operative you will:
- Deliver excellent customer service to new and existing customers by efficiently & confidently managing inbound calls achieving customer satisfaction.
- Maintain, develop, and apply knowledge of relevant products/process area to respond to queries and requests from customers
- Use all customer contacts as an opportunity to identify customer needs and voice of dissatisfaction.
- Target retention of business through customer care and efficient service.
- Instigate & drive through process improvement initiatives to make us easiest to do business with.
- Provide support and assistance, especially to those within your team, as well as other teams while being accountable for your own performance.
- Timely and accurate administration work, including recording of full notes on all systems.
- Develop the skills and behaviours targeted in your Personal Development Plan to support improved performance going forward.
Customer Services Operative - Key skills and experience required:
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Maths & English GCSE (C+)
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Friendly and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good working knowledge of basic computer programmes
- Proven ability to be adaptable to change
- Team player
Previous experience in office based customer service is not essential for this role.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.