We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Services Operative to join our client!
Based in Worcester at a pay rate of £10.06 per hour for a 6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Operative to join our client, a successful and established manufacturing and industrial gas company, who strive to develop lasting relationships with their customers and communities based on an understanding of their needs.
About the Customer Services Operative:
You will be resolving and taking responsibility for all enquires and resolutions where appropriate.
As the successful Customer Services Operative you will:
* Handle and resolve all of customer enquiries on a first time basis
* Provide customers with timely and comprehensive feedback to their enquiries and actively manage the expectations of the customer
* Utilise the company systems, including liaison with internal/external departments and with departments and with CEO's to achieve the effective resolution of all enquiries
* Effective diagnosis of symptoms relating to delivery systems and the provision of technical information to the customer to aid resolution
* Utilise knowledge and expertise to determine whether an engineer visit is required to resolve technical issues.
* Understand and utilise the escalation procedure for service and safety issues.
* Be aware of all Service Level Agreements and apply these correctly to the customer base as applicable.
* Ensure the accurate and timely entry of data onto the Company systems relating to all daily Technical Support & functions.
* Help achieve departmental KPI's/Objectives through the effective and timely management of core activities and administrative duties.
It is required that you have a good standard of education along with an empathetic nature, a proficient knowledge of PCs and office communication packages along with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
It is also of key importance that you have the ability to learn, diagnose and relay technical information to a diverse customer base.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.