We are currently recruiting on behalf of the client for a Customer Services Operative based in Worcester on a 6 month contract.
Hours; Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
• Call handling and resolution of all customer enquiries on a first time basis, taking ownership for the completion of enquiries from initial contact to resolution, where appropriate.
• To provide customers with timely and comprehensive feedback to their enquiries and actively managed the expectations of the customer.
• Effective diagnosis of symptoms relating to gas delivery systems and the provision of technical information to the customer to aid resolution.
• To utilise knowledge and expertise to determine whether an engineer visit is required to resolve technical issues.
• A good standard of education is required along with an empathetic nature
• A proficient knowledge of PCs and office communication packages along with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• At least one year in a technical type call-centre environment is desired
• Full technical training will be provided
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job