Page Personnel are working with a leading organisation based in Wakefield who are looking to appoint a Customer Services Manager
Our client is a specialist manufacturing business who are a leader within their sector. They are now looking to appoint a Customer Services Manager to their Wakefield site
Key Responsibilities Include ;
- Communicate with customers via phone and e-mail to keep them informed based on their orders
- Work with customers to help understand their issues and resolve to the point of satisfaction, minimising the impact to the customer at all costs
- Work collaboratively with other functions including production and logistics to highlight common issues, and look at areas where the customer journey can be improved
- Support both b2b and b2b customers on a national scale
- Support the after-sales function with all complex issues where required
- Take ownership for the overall improvement of customer satisfaction across the business, based on customer feedback
- Build strong working relationships with customers across various channels
The Successful Candidate ;
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience managing complex customer issues
- Background within manufacturing and understanding of processes
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to analyse data and use to improve customer journey
- Process improvement knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Customer Services Manager to join a leading manufacturing business based in Wakefield.
With working hours between 08-30 and 17-00, Monday to Friday, the role offers a salary of between £33,000 and £37,000 dependent on experience
- Customer Services Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'