Customer Services Manager (Claims & Repairs)
Salary: £32-£35,000 + Annual bonus incentive
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday to Saturday)
Overall Purpose of Job
Manage the Customer Services Centre of up to 30 staff providing after sales telephony support to customers who have an issue with their Brighthouse product. Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to Brighthouse Customers submitting claims for repairs or replacements for their products, including optimising resource levels to ensure the delivery of Brighthouse objectives, targets and service levels.
Ensure that the Customer Service staff adhere to BrightHouse Customer Services processes, procedures and standards. Continually develop the service to leverage improvements in efficiency and effectiveness including liaising with other BrightHouse services to share knowledge, resolve issues and develop the team to optimise performance.
Integrate new services, systems and processes in line with the Customer Services roadmap whilst maintaining high standards of performance, to improve overall business performance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage the Customer Service Centre consistent with the principles of Brighthouse's Customer Service Strategy
- To be able to develop staff to deliver the service regardless of experience (subject to assessment for suitability)
- To ensure the delivery of the Customer Service Centre objectives and performance targets in line with the Brighthouse KPIs, ensuring management of attendance, training and other sanctioned activities are accounted for
- To work in collaboration with the other Brighthouse Teams to plan, monitor and review performance, resolve issues and implement change initiatives
- To provide team leadership, developing and maintaining a positive team environment which supports the delivery of team targets
- Ensure appropriate resourcing within the Customer Service team through effective, recruitment, selection, development and coaching.
- To ensure that the team has adequate capabilities and resources to efficiently deliver the targets and objectives
- To manage the performance and development of the team to ensure they have the skills and capabilities to enable them to do their job to a high standard
- To ensure the team is compliant with Brighthouse Quality Management policies, processes and procedures
- To ensure that the team complies with data protection policies, processes and procedures
- To ensure the successful transition of changes including new processes and technology into the Customer Service centre including staff acceptance of, and their effective operation of the change
- To ensure the utilisation of the Customer Service Team is at the optimum levels ensuring productivity levels/targets are achieved through effective
- Promotes H&S standards ensuring compliance with statutory and company requirements.
- Manage costs within budget.
- Audit compliance to standards and processes through regular debrief process with team.
- Challenge all non-effective work and recognising excellent performance identified
- To ensure all colleagues within team are trained per the BrightHouse processes and standards to achieve the excellent standards of customer service.
- Previous 2 years' experience in a customer facing people management role
- Complaints Handling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence when coaching and from time to time presenting to colleagues
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritise team and personal workload
- Able to develop positive working relationships internally and externally
- Displays energy and enthusiasm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'