FRENCH SELECTION UK
Customer Services Manager
Motorsport, Customer Service, Customers, Attention, Clients, Support, E-Commerce, Ticketing, Customers Satisfaction, Management, Manager, Team Leader, Leadership, Events, Hospitality
Salary: Up to £38,000 pa + Bonus + Benefits
Easy commutable with the TFL
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 220010CNW
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-known hospitality and events promoter within the Motorsport sector.
To develop procedures, processes, and systems to ensure the very highest level of service to help drive success and growth for the business.
- To proactively manage a Customer Service Team of 5. Ensuring a cohesive and productive team with high morale.
- To coordinate and delegate job to the members of the team. Creating a good balanced workload.
- To support the team on delivering customer support by telephone and email.
- To assume the duties of the team if necessary.
- To benchmark the quality of the service, improving it if necessary.
- To conduct reviews with the employees about their work.
- To manage perfectly the Software System.
- Fluent in English (Written & spoken) - Essential
- Fluent in other Language (Written & spoken) - Beneficial, particularly Spanish.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable with reports and evaluations.
- Strong sense of leadership.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- True problem solver / Team player.
Salary details: Up to £38,000 pa + Bonus + Benefits
French Selection UK - The leading consultancy specialising in the recruitment of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job