telent Customer Services Manager, Derbyshire/West Hallam
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Experienced in the Management of Contractual Operations.
* Management of business/contracts finances & budgets.
* Knowledge of Best H&S and Env Practices.
* Excellent communication skills with Customers of differing Levels / grades.
Role and Responsibilities of the Contract Manager are:
1. Programme delivery into the Client. This includes but is not limited to; on time delivery, project quality, financial performance, change control, risk management, and health & safety. They shall attend Steering Group Quarterly collaboration meetings and monthly performance meetings (as required).
2. Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the contract and ongoing relationships with the client's Service Manager and all Third Line Services. They will have a key role in managing the selection, monitoring, and performance of the repair supply chain including putting in place Contracts, SLAs and KPIs.
* Communicating Contract QEHS performance to Contract stakeholders.
* Directing Contract activities toward achieving contract quality.
* Data gathering, metric analysis, schedule management, risk management and issue management.
* Financial budget supervision and ensuring the cost-effectiveness and value for money of the contract.
* Ensuring for all contracts that the business meets its legal and contractual obligations for H&S and Environ.
* To lead and direct a service to inspect, test, provide fault diagnosis and repair processes for all items related to Roadside Technology;
* To monitoring and optimize the repair processes and supply chain of third party repairers.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Postgraduate / Graduate Degree (or Equivalent) in a Electronic or Electrical Engineer with Business based subject Module.
* IT Literacy - Knowledge of Microsoft Office Environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access).
* Builds excellent relationships with other employees.
* Flexible approach to work to reflect the demands of the customer.
* Able to work well in a team but also on own, with the minimum supervision.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.