The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:-
• Act as a first point of contact for all operational customers for enquiries including production, delivery and logistics.
• Attend regular production & planning meetings.
• Work closely with customers to resolve any issues with production and delivery.
• Ensure delivery processes are followed, adhering to the scheduling timetable.
• Coordinate with the senior quality engineers when issues arise with production.
• Producing daily reports for consideration by the management team.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and capabilities:-
• Excellent Customer Service skills.
• Ability to take on and understand key technical information.
• Good commercial awareness.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Communication skills, both orally and verbally.
• Previous experience in a similar technical customer service role.
If you feel this role is suitable for you then please apply using the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job