Customer Services Manager - Financial Services
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Negotiable - Plus EXCELLENT bonus and benefits package
*Must have experience managing a large contact centre within a FCA Regulated enviroment*
- To lead teams to deliver a quality Customer Services within the customer service centre, to include mainstream service and some specialist services.
- Leading and motivating a team of up to 100 people and Up to 8 Team Leader direct reports.
- Driven and enhance our customer centric culture, ensuring all people lead on putting the Customer at the heart of what we do.
- To build a leadership team that inspires and motivates our people to deliver service excellence
- Optimisation of resources available, ensuring the operation is run efficiently and contributes to our one team goals and corporate objectives.
- Operate to the compliance and governance standards, demonstrating a strong control related behaviour culture.
Key Role Responsibility
- Delivery of an effective Customer services offering via an inbound centre that includes specialist support and admin services.
- Delivery of effective services that offer a quality right first time conversation, to a high one and done completion rate, in support of timely communications.
- Ensure appropriate availability and deployment of staff for area of accountability for both bau and planned ad hoc demand.
- Work with team to resolve operational issues escalated by Team Leaders so as to ensure appropriate treatment of customers and effective daily clearing of work queues.
- Manage process, risks, TCF & conduct risk, compliance, FCT and regulatory control frameworks all areas under management; to include robust quality controls and a quality focused culture.
- Promote change initiatives in own line and across CS via the bau change delivery platform
- Create a culture which develops employees and supports our succession plans; managing the performance, training, qualifications and development of staff to secure their committement and comptence and to drive peformance and results.
- To effectively communicate with employees to build a positive working environment where role model behaviours are the standard; where staff are clear on goals and objectives, and how they can feel central to and participate in the success of our organisation.
- Ensure through robust capacity planning that appropriate and skilled resource is in place to accommodate work volumes, including change and peak demand.
- Skills Strong operational leadership evidencing delivery through others on a similar span of control in a customer service environment.
- Proven experience in building strong working relationships
- Good stakeholder management skills and experience of cross team working
- Role model behavior’s in line with the corporate personal and leadership imperatives
- Proven planning ability in relation to service, resource and budgets at a department level
- Experience in driving a culture that delivers on initiatives to continually improve service for the end Customer
- Understanding of working in a regulated environment, preferred experience of financial services
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles and conduct risk
- To gain a detailed understanding of the risks faced by the function and controls in place to manage and mitigate
- Strong Operational delivery experience in a contact centre environment
- Experience of managing budgets and / or resource
- Evidence of building and managing effective stakeholder and peer relationships
- Proven success in Leadership and service management through delivery of strategic objectives
- Experience in delivering process improvements in the line
- Evidence of embedding a strong performance culture, that supports the business behavioural imperatives
- Evidence of building a positive working environment where staff feel part of and a key contributor to company growth and success.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Obtained or studying towards Management level qualification
- Contact centre management qualifications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'