Customer Services Manager (Dealing / Stockbroking)
Looking to develop a career with an award-winning business in the financial services industry? They could have just the opportunity for you.
Our client is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £39.8 billion and more than 164,500 clients. Their award-winning products include Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts. They have their head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London and a stock broking office in Tunbridge Wells.
Their aim is to be to a market-leading provider of investment products and administration services in the execution-only and adviser markets.
Position: Customer Services & Dealing Services Manager
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm.
Salary: Negotiable (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Staff bonus, matched pension contribution, 3xDIS, onsite gym and more
About the role:
They are now seeking a Customer Services and Dealing Services Manager to join their Manchester office.
To manage their Youinvest Customer Service Team and Dealing Services Team, ensuring service levels are met and they deliver an excellent customer experience.
You will be part of the Customer Services Management Team, taking an active lead in championing customer service and engaging your people. You will be the key to providing their customers with a first-class service.
- Manage the Youinvest customer facing teams; Customer Services and Dealing Services.
- Delivery of an excellent customer experience by consistently meeting SLAs.
- Manage resources, proactively planning at all times.
- Performance management.
- Conducting annual performance reviews.
- Ensure continuing development of customer facing staff through training, relevant examinations and e-learning modules.
- Liaise with the Dealing and Unit Trust Dealing teams to ensure an efficient execution of all customer orders.
- Delivery of an efficient operating model to support the Youinvest customer journey.
- Drive continuous improvement in the customer journey and SLA performance across all channels (telephone, email / secure message and webchat).
- Liaise with internal teams to manage and prioritise customer issues and provide feedback to enhance their service proposition.
- Support and test new product features and ensure these are released into live in a controlled manner.
- Resolve customer issues as the senior escalation point.
- To minimise the number of complaints, as a result of excellent people and process management.
- Review customer complaints and feedback and communicate feedback to the Youinvest Product Team for prioritisation.
- Liaise with the Product Team to support marketing campaigns and customer surveys.
- Ensure all product changes and developments are communicated to your teams.
- To identify, control and manage risks within your business area, or others as appropriate.
- Oversee and assist in providing first class on the job training for your teams.
- Provide product technical support and feedback for all marketing distribution sign offs.
- Ensure all procedures are reviewed and updated continuously.
- Hold regular team meetings, and monthly 121s with all staff.
- Agree pay review and bonus decisions with the Head of Client Services.
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of Client Services.
- Significant experience of working in a financial services leadership role.
- Strong experience of dealing and stockbroking services.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- In depth product knowledge, across SIPP, ISA & DA.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Customer focussed.
- Strong technical knowledge of investments, markets and tax wrappers.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attention to detail Leads by example.
In return they will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role. There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and their study support scheme which is part of their benefits package.
With them you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, they have a great sense of pride in what they do and this is reflected in their strong guiding principles.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Services Manager, Dealing Services Manager, Customer Services, Dealing Services, Customer Services Team Leader, Customer Services Supervisor, Assistant Customer Services Manager, Assistant Dealing Services Manager, etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job