Lloyd Recruitment Services, the East Grinstead branch is looking for Customer Service professionals who are fluent in French or Spanish. Fluency in French or Spanish is an essential requirement for this temporary role. The main purpose of the French / Spanish speaking Customer Service Agent role is to provide extensive practical assistance to customers calling in to the organisation for help and advice following an incident covered by their overseas holiday insurance.
This is an ongoing temporary job opportunity to start ASAP - ideally on or around the 1st May 2018 and will be working until at least September 2018.
The roles are a 35 hour working week - shift basis 5 days a week. The contact centre operates from 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday - 7 days a week. Example of shift pattern: 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm / 1pm - 9pm
Full training will be provided. Hourly pay rate: £10.15 per hour
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answer the emergency customer telephone calls and take appropriate action
- Advise customers and answer queries regarding claims relating to any of the company overseas holiday policies
- Keep a complete record of each case and follow through all cases to completion.
- Check all invoices for UK and foreign suppliers against agreed parameters. Pass for payment and recover costs from the Underwriter or member within agreed guidelines.
- Liaise/negotiate with underwriter/loss adjuster on customers behalf to help resolve claims issues, within the company guidelines.
- Possess complete knowledge of all procedures, allowances and benefits of any of the company’s overseas holiday insurance product. Assess and advise on underwriting issues put by customers and contact centre staff, within agreed guidelines.
- Develop and initiate new procedures, or improvements to existing procedures, implementing any changes with the Manager’s prior approval.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have fluent English and French / Spanish
- Good IT skills
- High level of organisation required
- Able to manage multiple cases and prioritise effectively
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job