Customer Services - Financial Services
£20k OTE £28K
25 days holiday + BH
Shifts between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours pw
Rare opportunity to join a successful financial services company in Medway offering full training and development, a generous salary and benefits package and a fun, inclusive working environment.
Working in a buzzy contact centre environment, you will be:
- Providing exceptional customer service to all customers, making outbound and taking inbound calls
- Building rapport with all customers
- Asking questions to gather information in order to offer a viable and relevant solution
- Make detailed notes and record conversations accurately
- Report back to the financial advisor who will then follow up
To be eligible for this fantastic opportunity you will have/be:
- A strong work ethic
- A team player
- Proactive and hardworking
- A positive can-do attitude
- Customer service and/or sales experience - this is essential
- Previous experience of working in financial services would be preferred but not essential
- Passionate about customer service
- Analytically minded and inquisitive
- Warm and friendly with the ability to build relationships
This is an unrivalled opportunity locally so what are you waiting for?!
Apply online or email your CV directly to for consideration!
- customer service financial services contact centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'