Our client near Bedford is looking for an experienced candidate to join the friendly team looking after the administration of the company customers. It is a client facing role and requires a high level of professionalism to be demonstrated at all times.
Main responsibilities include: -
- Provide a point of contact for the company and their customers
- Deal with all queries and requests
- Provide support to the Client Management Team
- Ensure a reliable flow of work through to the production team
- Manual order processing
- Stock adjustments when necessary
- Upload orders onto Excel spreadsheets per customer request
- Various other tasks to meet the needs of the business
Skills and Attributes required: -
- Good verbal communication skills
- Literacy and good presentational writing skills
- Time management
- Computer literate- good level of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst multitasking
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
The position is a Temporary - Permanent role paying £18,000 and increasing to £18,500 after a completed and successful probation period.
Due to the location, own transport would be beneficial
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'