A great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service / Support Executive has become available at a leading travel organisation for contract of approximately 3 months.
As the Customer Services Executive you’ll be an integral part of a dedicated team who provide exceptional levels of customer services to help clients when something goes wrong.
Using a range of communication skills such as email, letters and incoming calls, you will ensure successful relationships are maintained with the clients.
This role is suited to someone who possesses exceptional customer service skills, who enjoys going the extra mile and prides themselves on their professional communication skills.
You will have the ability to handle difficult situations, be able to remain calm under pressure ideally have experience of the travel industry, although this isn’t a necessity.
Key skills, experience and attributes required:
- Previous customer service / customer support experience
- Experience in the travel industry would be advantageous but not a necessity
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and a confident telephone manner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid IT skills
- Experience dealing with complaints is highly beneficial
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Ability to handle difficult situations and people
- Confidence, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Availability to commit to a contract of approximately 3 months
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a great working environment for the right person. Think it may be you? Submit your CV ASAP!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Interpersonal Skills
- Difficult Situations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'